This section features in depth articles on a variety of subjects. Any views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of Go Bike.
- City Centre Cycling – a document sent to Glasgow City Council in 2005
- A Response by Go Bike to Scotlands National Transport Strategy
- A Response by Go Bike to Glasgows Local Transport Strategy
- A Response by Go Bike to Glasgows Climate Change Strategy
- Go Bike’s suggestions for minor improvements to roads and paths around Glasgow
- Glasgows Strategic Plan for Cycling (Draft)
- A Response by Go Bike to Glasgows Strategic Plan for Cycling
- Cycle lighting system by Arthur Moody
Presentations & Articles
- A Seminal Century – Go Bike presentation to Cycling Scotland Conference in Edinburgh 16th November 2006 [5.32MB]
- Go Bike’s suggestion for a Glasgow to Coatbridge cycle route
- Breathing Car Fumes Can Damage Your Health – Is this just a load of hot air? a paper by Niall Walker
- Get On Your Bike from Glasgow magazine
If you have any articles or information for inclusion here please email it to email@example.com.