Just one week to go to the first ever GoBike Hustings. We vote for our MSPs on 05 May and it’s important that active travel, ie walking and cycling, is high on the agenda. Come to our hustings and ask the 6 candidates who will be on our platform your question about:
- the government budget for cycling?
- what is good infrastructure for cycling?
- do they cycle? If not, what would make them cycle?
- why do cars park in cycle lanes and how do we stop them?
- how do we reclaim our streets for walking and cycling?
- etc, etc
Lots of details about the Hustings and the candidates are on our Hustings 2016 page on our website.