The GoBike petition for 20mph in Glasgow closed earlier with 214 signatures. Many thanks to all of you who signed and/or encouraged others to sign.
Not a massive number of signatures but we have had considerable press coverage, including:
- 2 articles in the Herald at the start of the campaign,
- 2 letters in today’s Herald,
- Radio Scotland, Morning Call, interview and discussion,
- Radio Scotland, John Beattie, interviews and discussion,
- STV News at 6pm, interviews, feature and film, and
- Heart FM, interviews and news bulletins this morning.
In addition, we have been given sight of an e-mail sent to all Glasgow City Councillors explaining the Council’s “progress” to 20mph. We have answered their claims with our open letter and press release issued this morning:
An excellent campaign, WELL DONE EVERYONE!